Prices & Seating
Orchestral concerts** - starting at $28 ($5 lawn seats for children ages 2-12). All concerts are located at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail.
Chamber concerts - starting at $29. Concerts are located at Vail Mountain School and Donovan Pavilion in Vail and the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek. The Vail Mountain School and Donovan Pavilion are general admission seating.
Linda & Mitch Hart Soirée Series tickets - $200. Various locations throughout the valley. Please refer to the calendar for locations.
27th Annual Gala - starting at $300. Located at the Ritz Carlton, Bachelor Gulch.
Tickets purchased within 14 days of performance will be held at will call.
Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater seating chart
Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater Policies
- The following items are not permitted:
- Lawn chairs with legs over 4 inches tall
- Alcoholic beverages (only commercially sealed non-alcoholic beverages are permitted)
- Cigarette and cigar smoking
- Audio and video recording devices
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters, roller shoes, in-line skates
- All backpacks, bags, picnic baskets and coolers will be checked upon entry
- Gates open one hour before show time for all performances
Vilar Performing Arts Center seating chart